This system is suited for all Series II, IIA & III Land Rovers with standard 4 cylinder engines and for both LHD and RHD vehicles. It will assist the steering as it is. It will not improve or change into a modern car like steering. The ‘old’ steering behaviour remains but without the heaviness of it.
It is a bolt-on kit and no drilling, welding or grinding is required.
Note: some chassis may require re-drilling of the front spring hanger due to previous repairs.
TDZ Power Steering font-end kit contains the following parts:
- TDZ power steering cylinder
- 2 steering rods + ball joints
- Chassis bracket + bolts
For the fitting instructions click here: Fitting instructions Power Steering
Please, read carefully:
- After placing and paying the order, we are going to manufacture the power steering set.
- The production time between payment and shipping, will take 4 to 8 weeks!
- Keep in mind: You pay import duties and VAT.
- You will receive the tracking during the shipping process.